Talkeetna Air Taxi offers tours by air into the ice age world of the Alaska Range, including breathtaking views of glaciers, wildlife, and of course Denali, North America’s highest peak.
Our tours have a personal touch; passengers get to know their pilot as they narrate the tour through individual headsets, including interesting facts about the town of Talkeetna, the geology of the mountains, and glacial phenomena. People love the historic gold-mining town of Talkeetna, where they can enjoy lunch, shopping, museums, a leisurely stroll to the river, or a chat with the locals. Talkeetna is located conveniently between Anchorage and the Denali National Park entrance, a perfect mid-way stop!
Talkeetna Air Taxi is consistently rated #1 activity in Alaska on TripAdvisor.
We’d also like to let you know we offer:
- A US toll-free phone number for travel, trip-planning and weather advisory service (as well as instantaneous and consistent e-mail information and booking availability
- Promotional aids: Brochures, photos, slides and topographical information
- Familiarization Trips: Tour companies are provided complimentary tours so they can experience Denali in style
- Talkeetna Air Taxi will provide local transfers; clients may call our local number for a pick-up anywhere in Talkeetna.
- Our fleet of specialized aircraft can accommodate 62 passengers per departure. Our tours depart continually between the hours of 8:30 am to 6:30 pm every day during the summer, and start at 12:30 during the winter.