This high-elevation expedition soars above Denali to view the summit at over 20,000 ft
General Information About Summit with Glacier Landing Tour
This high-elevation expedition soars above Denali to view the summit at over 20,000 ft. This is a one -of-a-kind tour for adventurous travelers that explores the Alaska Range from a unique, towering perspective. The Summit tour spends more time at higher altitudes and gives a broad overview of the Alaska Range. One departure daily at 6:00 pm, with a 6 passenger minimum.
The Summit tour includes a landing in Denali National Park.
- Good physical condition is required to enjoy this flight (use of oxygen masks and a non-pressurized cabin).
- Reservations in advance are required, six passenger minimum.
- Age requirement: at least 12 years old and in good health with no respiratory concerns.
- This flight is not available during the winter season.
- Summit with Glacier Landing
- Tour Type:
- Glacier LandingsSummit with Glacier Landing
- 2 hr
- $475.00 Per Person
*There is an 8% tax on all flightseeing tours.