Enjoy your helicopter flight into the Talkeetna Mountains to explore the boreal forest and tundra.
General information about our Heli Hiking Tour
Lift off from the lowlands of Talkeetna’s boreal forest for a helicopter flight into the Talkeetna Mountains above. Step off into pristine alpine tundra, and watch as your ride takes off and fades into the distance. Feel as if you have been magically transported to a vast, open wilderness, a hiker’s paradise inaccessible by any trail. Tremendous views of Denali, the Alaska Range, and countless peaks surround you, taking your breath away and putting you face to face with the enormity of the Alaskan back country. With partnership through Alaska Nature Guides, you are in the company of an experienced naturalist guide who will show you the way and get you home safely.
Highlights of the tour include
- Private trip by reservation only.
- Difficulty: Easy to strenuous, it’s up to you.
- Includes: A snack, water and gear (trekking poles, rain gear and day packs).
- This tour is offered in partnership with Alaska Nature Guides.
- For reservations contact Alaska Nature Guides.
We perform more glacier landings than any other company in the world.