Get up close and personal with the Alaska Range and Denali on a helicopter tour!
General Information About Heli Sightseeing Tour
Our helicopter provides a private, panoramic way to view North America's highest peak, zipping through the Alaska range and lingering at the most scenic spots the way that only a helicopter can. Our tour encompasses an in-depth look at the southeastern portion of Denali and the surrounding peaks.
Highlights of the tour include:
- Seeing the Great Gorge of the Ruth glacier, mile high granite walls filled with a 4,000 foot thick river of ice, and the deepest canyon in North America
- Stunning snow-capped peaks
- Intense blue meltwater pools
- Cascading icefalls
- Wilderness landing
Approximately one hour of flight time.
- Heli Sightseeing
- Tour Type:
- HelicopterHeli Sightseeing
- 1 hr 1.5 hours with wilderness landing
- $365.00 Per Person
Maximum of 3 passengers and 600 lbs total.Passenger weight limit is 280 lbs.*There is a 3% tax on all helicopter flights.